Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A goodnight from him :)

If this is the only way to reach you in discreet, so be it.



Sometimes lovers take each other for granted. We too focused on the huge picture and miss every simple dots and scratches on the frame.
Lovers have a lot of privilege that have been widely misused, ignored until it is taken away. We have the privilege to hold hands, to hug passionately, to compliment each other, to wish goodnight.

I missed all of these and its crushing me from the inside. I nearly missed the chance to wish my goodnight. I will never took it for granted anymore.


A goodnight wish should be more meaningful and saying all of these makes my feelings grows stronger; hopefully learn to be a better lover by appreciating all the minor details in the process.


I make you feel sad when not showing my appreciation for you. I'll do my best not to let you feel the same way again.

No comments:

Post a Comment