Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Memory Of 2008

Essay kat bawah ni dari Ikmal yang telah ditujukan khas utk aku pada 2tahun yang lalu. Saje2 aku nk post sbb terharu. Sob.Sob.Sob

It`s my beloved girlfriend birthday! She`s officially 20 years old today! Time passes by and I`ve not even prepared for a non-physical gift. Here`s to you my birthday girl.

happy birthday to you,
i will always love you,
happy birthday to iris,
dont ask for the present yet please.
Here`s something about her that I would like to share. I will try to avoid flattering her.
  • she`s born in 5th of August '88
  • she`s studying tourism
  • she`s blur, naive and likes to play dumb
  • she`s supportive in every way possible
Truth to be told, I could not even list 5 bad things about her. Unless that she`s fat. She`s arrogant. She always seems like hiding something. She loves giving excuses. She`s annoying and irritating. And a snake in sexy lady form.
But yes, I
love her, I like her, I adore her and I hate her. She`s everything I`m not and everything I need. Thanks for everything and happy 20th birthday.


Happy Birthday Iris.
Love you and always do !

No comments:

Post a Comment